VIM layout issue while doing SSH via iTerm2
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:Build 3.2.9
- OS version:macOS Mojave 10.14.4
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- create an ssh profile using 'spawn ssh $user@$host'
- at the VM open a file via VIM
- use the trackpad to scroll down
While SSH to a VM using item2 with a profile. Having the wired layout issue for VIM, sometimes, if I open a file using VIM then use the trackpad to move around, I will have the following layout issue:
What should have happened:
If I ssh into the VM directly, then the trackpad works fine. The VIM status line will always be at the bottom.