Re-attaching to tmux session doesn't restore profile stack
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.0beta3
- OS version: 10.14.5 Beta
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Install shell integration on pertinent host(s)
- Create a profile (ProfileXYZ) to be used when on host
XYZ-01.foo.com. Set Automatic Profile Switching for this profile to have 1 entry:
- Create a new iTerm2 session with ProfileABC
- Connect to
tmux -CC new-session
- In the newly created tmux window, connect to
XYZ-01.foo.com. The profile changes to ProfileXYZ as expected.
- Detach from tmux
- Reattach to the session created in number 4 above
- The shell to
XYZ-01.foo.comis shown with ProfileXYZ as expected.
- Exit the
XYZ-01.foo.comshell. We're now back in the shell on
ABC-01.foo.com, but still with ProfileXYZ (not ProfileABC)
If you do the above without the detach/reattach profile switching works as expected. So I suspect the stack of profiles isn't being maintained across the detach/reattach sequence. Is it your expectation that it should persist across a detach/reattach?
I'm sorry for not attaching logs and plist, but am not comfortable posting those on a public bug tracker. I hope the above is enough to reproduce the issue on your side.