Unable to choose preset for keyboard shortcuts of "Load Color Preset"
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.0beta3
- OS version: 10.14.4 (18E226)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Key Bindings
- Action: Load Color Preset
What happened: There is no secondary drop-down menu to choose from the available color presets. By merely pressing Ok, it defaults to "Dark Background"
What should have happened: Another drop-down menu should appear with all of the available color presets (I have various ones installed).