Status bar attaches to top of window
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.0beta3
- OS version: MacOS Mojave 10.14.3
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? No
- Are you reporting a crash? No
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? No
Firstly, thanks for Iterm2, it's been my default terminal for years and it just gets better and better.
I was pretty excited to see the status bar feature recently, and clicked to activate it. All the screenshots I've seen have it pinned to the bottom (and that's what I'd like), but for me it appears above the terminal content:
I've tried deleting my plist file and starting from scratch. That removes the custom theme but retains the status bar at the top of the window. Am I missing something obvious? Is it just me this happens to?