iTerm window resize by vim?
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:3.2.8
- OS version:10.13.6
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: 1.vim 2.set lines+=15 3.
What happened: iTerm window not resize What should have happened: iTerm window should resize
It works on Terminal.app.