Screen goes gray randomly.
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.2.8
- OS version: 10.14.3 (18D109)
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog iTerm2-frame-capture.zip
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
My iTerm2 window has been repeatedly 'blanking' with a gray screen at random times and intervals. Forcing a redraw by switching to another tab and back seems to clear it, though sometimes it returns after a short period. Scrolling does not help.