iTerm always comes in front when quitting an app
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.0beta5
- OS version:OSX 10.11.6 (15G22010)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog debuglog.txt
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open iterm. My show/hide all iTerm windows system-wide hotkey is : shift - left Arrow. use it to hide all windows.
- open any other app.
- quit any other app.
What happened: All iTerm windows comes to front, like if i had use my show/hide iTerm windows system-wide hotkey.
What should have happened:Quitting any other app should just quit it and do nothing related to iTerm (?).