left-click pastes in a window open for a while
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.7
- OS version: 10.13.6
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
I can't seem to find this file on my computer. I can't find anything here called iterm2.plist. I know the cursor preferences must be important for this bug. I've attached the Info.plist from the Mac iTerm2 application package. Let me know how I can help with this.Info.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open an iTerm window
- Work for a while
- Go home for the day
- Come back the next day
- (left) Click in the iTerm window
What happened: It will paste the clipboard when you only mean to click within the window, or begin a click-and-hold to start highlighting.
What should have happened: Bring the window to the foreground, or start highlighting text, or whatever else I wanted to do with the left-click.