Focus-follows-mouse steals focus from Dock popup menu
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.7
- OS version: 10.14.3 (Mojave)com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist [attached]
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Start with Dock at bottom of screen (Settings->Dock->Position on screen: Bottom)
- Place iTerm2 window at bottom of screen
- In iTerm2->Preferences->Pointer activate Focus follows mouse
- Right mouse on a Dock icon that overlaps the iTerm2 window to show its popup menu
- Move the mouse cursor from the icon up into the menu
- Popup menu disappears before an item can be selected.
What should have happened:
- Popup menu should have remained visible, allowing items to be selected. This is the behavior when Focus follows mouse is not selected.