empty bar at top of screen
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.20190306-nightly (but started in nightly builds about a week ago)
- OS version: macOS 10.14.3
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- full screen mode
What happened: Recent nightlies introduced a new grey bar at the top of the window, under the tabs and before the actual terminal area starts. This bar reduces the amount of vertical space in the terminal and doesn't seem to do anything.
I have attached a screenshot showing the previous view in iterm2 3.2.5 and the new view with the extraneous gray bar in 3.3 nightlies
What should have happened: this bar should not show up and reduce vertical space in the terminal pane