NerdFont glyph "nf-fa-music" U+F001 not working in iTerm (with github.com/Peltoche/lsd) but works in Terminal
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.7
- OS version: Mojave 10.14.3 (18D109)
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plistcom.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Install "font-firacode-nerd-font" using brew
- Install "lsd" (https://github.com/Peltoche/lsd)
- Goto a folder that contains a .wav or .mp3 file and type "lsd"
What happened: The other files are displayed with correct nerd font glyps but the music file glyph is not displayed.