Cannot update badge with iterm2_set_user_var while inside tmux
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.7
- OS version: 10.14.2
- Attach here (drag-drop from finder into this window): com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog N/A
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample Bug.
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs No.
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot N/A
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Set badge to
\(user.badge)in profile badge
- Set/Update the variable with shell integration
iterm2_set_user_var badge first. The badge updates correctly.
- Start tmux.
- Update the value to something else
iterm2_set_user_var badge second.
- Badge is not updated, it stayed as
What should have happened:
- Badge should have updated to