Search in multiple tabs overwrites other search boxes
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.7
- OS version: 10.14 (18A390)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open a window with two tabs
- Search for a word in one tab
- Search for a different word in the other tab
What happened: When typing in the second search box, the text appears in both search boxes. The actual search in the other tab stays the same (the original search results are still highlighted and new occurrences of the first search will be highlighted as well).
What should have happened: The search box in tabs other than the active one should not be updated.