Cannot disable background blur in transparent window
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.7
- OS version: 10.14.3 (Mojave)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
I recently wiped and reinstalled my iMac at work because it was slowing down on me. Of course getting iTerm2 set up was one of the first things I did. I typically use transparent windows so I can have things behind them that I can read, and thus I don't blur them. It was originally working when I configured it, but then a restart or two after importing the color profiles pack and enabling Argonaut, the windows became permanently blurred with a pretty large radius, even though the blur setting is disabled. I have tried enabling the blur setting and changing the radius, but it has no effect. The radius does not change. I also have tried changing the color profile but it hasn't done anything.
What happened: Blurred transparent windows
What should have happened: Unblurred transparent windows