Iterm2 terminal crashes after opening
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:3.2.7
- OS version:10.13.6debuglog.txt
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: 1.Could not locate plist file requested "com.googlecode.iterm2.plist" 2. 3.
What happened:Crashes with term flashing a few times before quitting.
What should have happened: