Opt-Click to move mouse is unreliable
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.6
- OS version: 10.14.2 (Mojave)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)com.googlecode.iterm2.plistdebuglog.txt
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? No
- Are you reporting a crash? No
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? No
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- install shell integration and enable prefs > pointer > 'opt-click moves cursor'
- type some text
- use option-click to click around
The first click always works. Subsequent clicks are hit or miss. I think it has something to do with very small movements in the mouse during or just before the click action.
What should have happened:
It should reposition the cursor to the spot where I clicked, or very near it, even if the mouse has very slight movement.
Terminal.app works much better. Still, I'm really liking iterm2...this is my only complaint!