Terminal is blank on new screen
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.2
- OS version: 10.14.2 com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- My laptop has another screen setup; iTerm is on fullscreen on this extra screen
- I disconnect my laptop from the screen (iTerm is now fullscreen on my laptop)
- After a long sleep (laptop going to sleep and coming back on)
- I connect my laptop back to the screen (iTerm is now fullscreen on the extra screen)
What happened: The content of all open terminal sessions are blank, and cannot be interacted with. I have to create a new tab, then return to the previous tab to before the sessions become live again. If I already had multiple tabs open, I switch between tabs to get the current tab's contents to show.
What should have happened: I should be able to see the contents of my terminal window without having to switch the tabs.