Beach ball when resizing window or pane
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.6
- OS version: 10.14.2
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample Sample_of_iTerm2.txt
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- It appears to happen after I've been working for a while. If I resize a pane or the entire window, it'll hang with a beachball for a bit before resizing correctly.
What happened: Checking activity monitor shows CPU usage goes to 100% while the beachball is spinning.
What should have happened: It should resize quickly like it used to.