Cannot open iTerm2 (v3.2.6) in the current folder while using PathFinder 8. The iTerm path remains in the home folder (~/)
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.6
- OS version: macOS 10.14.2com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- open PathFinder v8 (the newest version)
- in Preferences, select iTerm2 as the default Terminal
- navigate to a folder
- right-click and select "Open in Terminal"
What happened: iTerrm2 is opened BUT the current folder is not changed to teh one we are in PathFinder
What should have happened: iTerme 2should have executed a cd to teh folder we were in in PathFinder