Notified of an update, but it didn't apply it
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.5/3.2.6
- OS version: 10.13.6
- Attach [com.googlecode.iterm2.plist] (/uploads/b80ba4e200c2676423802e092f529822/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist)
- Attach a debug log, if possible.
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? nope
- Are you reporting a crash? nope
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? nope
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Wait for George to release a new version of iTerm2
- Click on "Download and Install"
- Nothing happens
What happened: Nothing
What should have happened: The new version of iTerm2 should have been downloaded and installed.
- I've checked and I'm still running v3.2.5; the notification was that v3.2.6 was available.
- I've tried clicking on "check for updates...", but nothing happens.
- I've checked under all my windows (I have a lot of windows open) but I can't find a 'click to continue' window anywhere (it's marked 'always on top' anyway isn't it?)
- I don't really want to restart iTerm2 right now (I have a lot of windows open, and they're not all tmux sessions). I only clicked on "download and install" because it seems pretty reliable, and it's totally awesome to update to a new version without losing all your sessions...