hidpi to lowdpi and back on mojave
I "upgraded" to Mojave this morning. I'm seeing undesirable visual artifacts when moving the terminal from hidpi to lowdpi (and back). Seems like it doesn't really resolve until I manually restart the terminal or cause the terminal to completely redraw (e.g. maximizing and moving with something like Mission Control). While I'm regretting the mojave upgrade at this point for a number of reasons, my understanding is that downgrading doesn't appear to resolve most of the issues I'm seeing. I'm hopeful iterm can resolve. Thanks a ton for all of your effort on this; iterm2 is amazing.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.2.20180726-nightly
- OS version: 10.14.1 (18B75)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here: com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- On a macbook pro, open iterm
- do something...
- move iterm from retina display to external monitor
What happened: See attachments:
What should have happened:
The visual should be the same.