Freezing after opening session
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:Build 3.2.5
- OS version:10.14.1
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog debuglog.txt
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Hang
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: 1.open iterm 2.connect to ssh session 3.open nano edit file few seconds ... hung 4.go to shell prompt run 4 - 6 commands hung.
What happened:Have to shutdown iterm restart. reproducible every time
What should have happened: continued use of terminal session with out hanging.
Never had this issue ever.