[Feature Enhancement] Make Focus brighten focused iTerm2 window even when buried
An iTerm2 window that uses Focus Follows Mouse and dimming/brightening to show keyboard focus only brightens when iTerm2 is the foreground app AND gets keyboard focus. Especially when partially obscured, it would be useful visual feedback to have the window brighten when it is getting keyboard focus even when it is not the foreground task. It should follow the cursor hollow/filled behavior.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.5
- OS version: 10.14.1
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- In Preferences/Appearance, check Dimming options
- In Preferences/Pointer, check Focus Follows Mouse
- Open iTerm2 window
- Click on desktop or another app to give it focus (iTerm2 window dims)
- Move mouse pointer into iTerm2 window
- Text cursor changes to show keyboard focus, but window remains dimmed.
What should have happened:
- Window should brighten to show that it has keyboard focus.