Lag Switching Between Tabs And Windows
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.6Beta1
- OS version: 10.14.1
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- When switching between tabs and windows (using command+~ to switch windows) there seems to be noticeable lag most of the time. I've been using iterm2 for a long time now and don't ever remember it lagging like it's been lately.
- I of course changed multiple things all at once so not sure if it's something due to my changes or something with iterm2 + Mojave, etc.
I got a 4k monitor that I'm running at 1440p that I'm using as external monitor on my new 2018 macbook pro 13". Right now I have 3 tabs open and a separate window I flip back and forth between.com.googlecode.iterm2.plist