Doesn't respect NSWindowShouldDragOnGesture behavior without title bar
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.5beta1
- OS version: macOS 10.14 (18A391)
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here: com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
defaults write -g NSWindowShouldDragOnGesture -bool truein your shell of choice
- Open a new iTerm2 instance, with a profile with "Window > Style" set to "No Title Bar"
- Use the "drag anywhere" gesture (shift + opt + cmd + drag) to attempt to move the window around
- A context menu appears, the window does not move
What should have happened:
- The window should move around, like most other apps do, and like iTerm2 does when the title bar is visible. Though this is not a publicly documented macOS feature flag, it's a fairly common one and I believe it uses standard accessibility APIs under the hood.