Incorrect behavior after `sl` was killed
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.2
- OS version: macOS High Serria Version 10.13.6
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog debuglog.txt
- Reporting a performance issue, sample: run
sl, and kill it in another tab using
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
slmight need to be manually installed, and I have installed it via
brew install sl.)
- switch to another tab quickly, and run
- switch back to the original tab, and the bug occurs.
And then the behavior of trackpad scroll will change from navigating the history output to switching between history commands. You can still run commands, and
zsh-syntax-highlighting behaves correctly (yeah, I'm using zsh as my shell, and I'm not quite sure whether this bug is related to zsh or not). Another strange thing is that when you run
echo 1, it outputs
% has white background) instead of
(which is the behavior of a new-opened iTerm2 Terminal.)
What's more, you cannot see the prompt char (which is a blinking
▌), which is quite strange.
What should have happened:
- trackpad scroll gesture should behave the same as before
- the prompt char should not disappear
echoshould behave the same as before