(re)prompt for camera/microphone access on MacOS Mojave
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.2.3
- OS version: MacOS Mojave 10.14 (18A391)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
sox -d test.wav
Abort trap: 6
For 2.: Records nothing, except for silence.
What should have happened: For 1.: Recorded from default camera. For 2.: Recorded from default mic.
The problem is, I can't get iTerm to trigger the prompt in Mojave to grant access to camera or microphone. I don't remember denying it in the first place, but I have no way to re-enable it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling iTerm to no avail. Is there a way to get it to reprompt me? Thanks for any hints.