View blacks out in external monitor
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:
- OS version:
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open iterm2 and open few tabs when connected to external monitor(in maximized window).
- Lock/sleep the laptop/computer
- Login again after a while.
What happened: The terminal is totally black as seen in the attached image. When I minimize the window all the texts are displayed.