Camera Access Issue
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.2beta3
- OS version: 10.14
- Attached plist file: com.googlecode.iterm2.plistcom.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attached debug log:debuglog.txt
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Run a executable C++ program through the terminal that accesses the built in camera (compiled in Xcode)
- Wait for it to load, or not load
What happened: program ends in "Abort trap: 6"
What should have happened: iTerm2 should have requested the system to access the camera and the camera window should have been opened but since iTerm is not on the list to access the camera and since it doesn't request access, the program is denied access to the camera.