[Bug?] Window gets wider in multi-monitor setup when screen sleeps and then wakes
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.0
- OS version: 10.13.6
- Attach a debug log, if possible. debuglog.tgz
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Nope
- Are you reporting a crash? Nope
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Nope
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Lock screen (which triggers monitors to go to sleep)
- Wait a few minutes
- Unlock, find iTerm window an extra column or 2 wider.
What happened: The window gets wider
What should have happened: The window should maintain its width.
Let me know if I can do anything else to help!
Thanks in advance!