In mojave, title bar color or "tabcolor" of iterm2 cannot be changed
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.1 beta 3
- OS version: Mojave Developer Beta 10 (18A384a)
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: 0. Change your theme to dark or enable dark mode in Apple's System Preference > General
- In Preference, go to colors in profile
- check tabcolor option (set it to a specific color: say your terminal background color)
- Look at your current title bar color
- uncheck tabcolor option
- Comparing the current title bar with the title in step 3 you can notice no difference
What happened: In Mojave, when you check tabcolor, the color no long change. No matter what color you pick it doesn't display the correct color. This is the color it is stucked to (in the attachment). What should have happened: When I was in high sierra, the "tabcolor" or title bar was the same color as the iterm background(visually). Are you guys able to make us choose the title bar color or just simply allowing us to make the title bar color the same as the iterm background (trust me, it looks fantastic). This problem seems like very specific to Mojave. There is no issue for me in High Sierra.