Fonts are bold unless resizing window
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: latest & beta
- OS version: Mojave 10.14 (latest)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Resize window. Fonts change from bold to standard. See attached video
What happened: Fonts should not be bold. I do not have them bolded. When i go to resize my window, they look normal ONLY as long as i have the resize button/corner selected.
What should have happened: