Assigned Tags not visible in Preferences due to low contrast
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.2.1beta2
- OS version: MacOS 10.13.6
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog N/A?
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample Neither, a UI issue with Preferences
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs Nope
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot Nope, too
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open Preferences
- Go to the Profiles page
- Entries with Tags have the tags "hidden" because the text is white on white
Can't see the assigned tags unless the entry is selected.
The tags assigned to an Profile entry don't show well in the Preferences window because they are written in white on a white background. I've been unable to find a way to change the contrast.
What should have happened:
Should be able to see the tags on all entries