lock and unlock screen hides opened hotkey window and changes main window to iterm2
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.0
- OS version: 10.13.6 (17G2208)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- open some application like google chrome (doesn't matter which one; just different than iterm2). In my case google chrome is not fullscreen but covers most of screen.
- open hotkey window (in my case by keyboard)
- lock screen using apple icon -> lock screen or any other way (like automatic lock screen after some time)
- unlock screen
What happened: hotkey window hides and main iterm2 window it brought up to front
What should have happened:
- google chrome window should stay in front
- iterm2 hotkey window should stay opened