Automatic (light) appearance on Mojave retains captures vibrancy from behind window in title bar when window is activated
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.2.1beta1
- OS version: macOS 10.14 Mojave Beta 8com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. debuglog.txt
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Enable Automatic appearance on Mojave, and set your system appearance to Light. (I haven't tested on dark).
What happened: When iTerm 2 gains focus, its title bar gains the "vibrancy" effect from contents behind the window, but this isn't continuously updated — it's a snapshot that is retained as long as the app is active. It's lost when the app loses focus, and happens again when the app regains focus.
What should have happened: Either no behind-window blending/vibrancy, or proper behind-window vibrancy.