When switching between iTerm2 preferences, another app and back, preferences is hidden
With the pointer setting "Focus follows mouse" set, if you have a terminal window open, then open Preferences on top of the terminal window, switch to another application, then switch back to iTerm2 by clicking on the iTerm2 Preferences window, the focus goes to the terminal window behind the Preferences window thus covering the Preferences window.
- iTerm2 version: 3.1.7
- OS version: 10.13.2
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? no
- Are you reporting a crash? no
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? no
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open iTerm2 terminal window(s)
- Open Preferences. Under Pointer, select "Focus follows mouse"
- Switch to another application (leaving iTerm2 Preferences open)
- Switch back to iTerm2 by clicking on the iTerm2 Preferences window
- Focus goes to the terminal window behind the Preferences window, causing Preferences to be hidden.
What happened: Focus went to the terminal window behind the Preferences window
What should have happened: The Preferences window should have remained visible