Screen doesn't clear after suspending Vim in iterm2
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.1.6
- OS version: OSX
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- vim .
- Work in vim for some time
- CTRL + Z to suspend vim and go to terminal to run tests etc
What happened: cursor ends up in between some scroll back text(on 2nd prompt in attached screenshot)
What should have happened: Cursor should land a clean prompt