Pinch to increase text size no longer works
I just finally updated to the latest version, and can no longer pinch to increase my text size.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.2.0beta3
- OS version: MacOS 10.13.5
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Pinch to zoom 2. 3.
What happened: nothing
What should have happened: text size should have increased