"Only restore Hotkey window" works randomly
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.1.6
- OS version: macOS 10.13.5
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Trigger hotkey window with your ShortCut
- Open 2 or 3 tabs and fille the session title for each tab with what you want
- Quit iTerm and confirm with "Ok"
- Open iTerm
- Sometime tabs are not restored and the hotkey window is just empty with a fresh signal tab
In my system preferences I have uncheck "Close windows when quit app" and in my iTerm preferences I choose "Only restore Hotkey Window" in the Startup item. When I quit iTerm or restart my Mac and start again iTerm, sometime my tabs are not restored.
What should have happened:
At iTerm restart I would like to see my previous tabs with theirs names and theirs history.
Thank you very munch for iTerm! This THE macOS terminal! I use it every days.