Update UI for macOS Mojave
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.1.6beta5
- OS version: macOS Mojave 10.14 Beta (18A293u)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Run iTerm 2 on macOS Mojave with the dark appearance enabled.
What happened: The UI does not match the system appearance.
What should have happened: The UI should be dark.
Yeah, sorry for being that person, but I thought I'd at least report it here so that there something tracking it. The first issue is that you need to link against the 10.14 SDK, which can easily be fixed by a recompile in Xcode 10. However, the tab bar UI also needs to be tweaked slightly to match the system theme.