Problem when open dedicated hotkey window
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.1.6
- OS version: macOS High Sierra 10.13.4
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- When open app via hotkey, e.g. dedicated hotkey window, another window is also opened.
- When I close opened window, another window is still opened