tmux profile cmd-0 does not reset text size
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.1.4
- OS version: 10.12.6
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- start remote tmux session via ssh or otherwise invokes a new window the tmux profile
- change text size via cmd-+
- reset text size via cmd-0
What happened: text size does not reset for tmux profile, but works fine for default profile. Selecting "View / Make Text Normal Size" does not work either.
What should have happened: text should reset to default size.