Password manager opens but unable to enter password
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:3.1.5 and Build 3.1.6beta5
- OS version:10.13.2
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plistdebuglog.txtplist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
1.Open Iterm2, log in to the server (ssh), type dzdo -i to open pwd manager
2.Pwd manager opens but hitting enter or clicking with mouse blue-background Enter Password-button does nothing 3.
What happened: Pwd manager opens but fails to insert password
What should have happened:pwd manager should insert either with hitting enter or by clicking Enter Password-button