Can't make right square backets "]" in iterm2
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build. 3.1.5
- OS version: macOS High Sierra version 10.13.4com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: 1. 2. 3.
What happened: I am unable to make a square bracket "]" in iterm2. I first noticed it in vim, and thought it was a vim issue. However, after leaving vim I tried with "alt+9" in the commandline, which didn't work either.
When outside of iterm2, I am perfectly able to make "]", but not inside iterm2.
It is probably just me who did something stupid... I tried to create a shortcut, but that doesn't work either.