Crash when font size is reduced beyond a certain point using Metal renderer
The font size reduction is an important feature. I often have several tabs with log files at micro sized fonts so I can see movement through out the day. This is done by holding down "CMD-minus" until I can only see the space of the log text.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.1.6beta5
- OS version: 10.13.3 (17D102)
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
Steps to Reproduce:
- open new window
- decrease font size using CMD-minus over 10 times. So font is unreadable.
What should have happened:
- Option 1: Not crash and allow characters to go below a single pixel same as with standard renderer.
- Option 2: Prevent scaling below a single pixel so it doesn't crash.