Profile Font Changes Not Being Persisted
- iTerm2 version: 3.1.5
- OS version: MacOS 10.13.3
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create a new profile in Preferences. Set it as default
- In this Profile --> Text, change the size of the Font (ie, in my case, from 12 to 14, because 12 is too small on my monitor)
- Close Preferences. Font size has been changed successfully.
- Close the iTerm window and reopen a new window, without quitting the app. The font size change is still in effect.
- Now close the app and reopen it. Observe the bug...
What happened: The font size has reverted back to 12. I open my custom profile in Preferences and see that it is still showing as 12.
What should have happened: The font size defaults should remain persisted at 14.
NOTES: I have attached my plist file. This is the file that I copied before I quit the app, as my interpretation is that maybe there was something eff'd up with the plist file that could not be read in the next app session. I was unable to capture a debug log because quitting the app is required to reproduce the bug and it is impossible to capture debug logs when the app must be quit.