Regression in 3.1.6beta3: tmux integration: tmux-new-window opens an iTerm2 window instead of following preference
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.1.6beta3
- OS version: OSX 10.13.3
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog debuglog.txt.bz2
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Connect to host with tmux integration (ssh remote tmux -CC)
- Have Preference "tmux integration" set to "Open tmux windows as tabs in existing window"
- Run "tmux new-window" on the remote
What happened: A new iTerm2 window is opened
What should have happened: A new tab in the existing window
This is a new regression in 3.1.6beta3