Nightly fails to render some e
I don't know exactly what gets me into this state. It only started happening recently on nightly builds. What happens is, occasionally some unicode characters will fail to render in tmux. If I
clear they will render always for a while, then they'll stop. If I use tmux's selection mode, the characters pop into view. I noticed this because I have some unicode characters in my prompt, and sometimes the later one is missing.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.2.20180305-nightly
- OS version: macOS 10.13.3
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Run tmux
- ??? I'm not sure what gets it into the state, but it always does
- Run (the space after the ≡ is important):
echo '⚡ ≡ '
⚡ is rendered.
What should have happened:
≡ should render.