New Logitech keyboard K380 function key not correctly working with left/right keys to go to the end of a line of text on the CLI
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.1.5
- OS version: Osx 10.13.2
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if com.googlecode.iterm2.plistpossible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Press Fn-> or Fn-< key combo to move to home/end
What happened: It displays ;10C or ;1OD respectively instead of moving to the start of the or end of the line.
What should have happened: The key combo should act like the Home/End key's on a PC keyboard.