Full-width top of screen window jumps when clicked
Hi there! First of all, thank you for iTerm. Use it daily, love it.
Came across a weird issue that I could in fact reproduce at a coworkers computer, so filing an issue here.
how to reproduce
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Set your 'starred' profile to 'Window' > 'Style' > 'Full width top of screen'
- Create new window with this profile (window is now stuck on top of screen. perfect.)
- Split the screen 2 times (command-d, command d)
- Switch to another application
- Return to iTerm by clicking on one of the grey bars on top of a split pane
- The windows jump 1 split pane to the left ¯_(ツ)_/¯
When clicking a bar on top of the split pane, it appears the most right panes are stacked on top of eachother. Repeating this stacks the last pane also on top of this.
What should have happened:
I expected it to focus on iTerm, specifically on the pane I clicked.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.1.6beta3
- OS version: 10.12.6
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
Thank you and have a good day!